Royal Canin Persian
- Royal Canin Persian breed-specific dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this purebred cat 1 year and older
- Promotes healthy skin and helps keep a Persian’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Helps to manage hairballs with a complex blend of fibers to help pass ingested hair and help reduce hairball formation
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Exclusive almond-shaped kibble, designed for the shortened jaw of Persian cat, also promotes oral health
- Vendor: Oluwa Tobi
- 3.33 rating from 12 reviews
Purina Puppy Chow
₦20,500.00Add to basket
Product Description Made with real, farm-raised chicken, this thoughtful puppy food recipe is specially formulated with the Puppy Chow signature Healthy Start Blend to give your pup all the nutrients and calories needed to support his constantly developing body. It features easy-to-chew, bite-sized pieces full of essential nutrients, like those found in mother’s milk. This …
UAC ADULT CRUNCHY BINGO DOG FOOD 15KG A premium food that is 100% proudly Nigerian. It is a dry extruded dog food that requires no cooking; it is fresh, affordable and nutritionally balanced. Produced with state-of–the art facilities under hygienic conditions and good manufacturing practices (GMP). It is produced from carefully selected raw materials of …
Pro·Sense Vitamin Solutions
₦7,000.00Add to basket
4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product for Dog Owners! Pro-Sense Daily Multivitamin Chewable Tablets has been the right choice for my picky eating Maltese. As with some breeds my Maltese doesn’t eat a balanced diet and I worried he wasn’t getting the vitamins he needs on a daily basis.
Royal Canin Hair & SkinRead more
Hair & Skin Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps maintain skin and coat health. Formulated with an exclusive complex of nutrients which helps support the skin’s barrier role. High quality proteins with specific amino acids help promote healthy hair growth and skin renewal. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids helps maintain skin health and coat condition.
₦6,000.00Add to basket
Vetzyme B plus E is noted to help aid muscle tone in canine species. It has been specifically formulated to help promote activity and all round good health, important for any dog, in particular for working breeds. These tablets combine the attributes of B-Complex vitamins with vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc. Feeding these tasty tablets will help to keep your dog alert and ready for action.
These water-soluble vitamins cannot be stored in the body to any great extent. Therefore, Vetzyme B + E tablets are an ideal way of boosting your dog’s supply of these important vitamins throughout the day.
- Guard against nervousness
- Promote fitness and vitality
- Release energy to the muscles
- Promote a shiny healthy coat and skin
Vitamin E helps to
- Maintain a healthy heart and circulation
- Improve the functions of the healthy immune system
- Maintain healthy energy levels
Selenium and Zinc
- Develop good muscle tone
- Promote healthy growth
Vitamin E and Selenium are also important factors for the maintenance of breeding potential.
Dosage and administration (daily):
- Toy & Small Breeds 1-5kg ……………………. 1/2 – 1 Tablet
- Medium Dogs 6-15kg ……………………. 1 – 2 Tablets
- Large Breed Dogs 16-30kg ……………………. 3 Tablets
- Very Large Breeds 30kg + ……………………. 4 Tablets
- Puppies aged 6 weeks and over.
Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Stearate, Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin.