Royal Canin Persian
- Royal Canin Persian breed-specific dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this purebred cat 1 year and older
- Promotes healthy skin and helps keep a Persian’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Helps to manage hairballs with a complex blend of fibers to help pass ingested hair and help reduce hairball formation
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Exclusive almond-shaped kibble, designed for the shortened jaw of Persian cat, also promotes oral health
- Vendor: Oluwa Tobi
- 3.37 rating from 19 reviews
Royal Canin Small Adult dry dog food is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of small breed adult dogs, as they actually require higher levels of calories per pound of body weight than large dogs. L-carnitine helps metabolize fat to help dogs maintain a healthy weight. Ideal levels of EPA and DHA support healthy …
JOSERA KIDSRead more
Complete feed for growing dogs.
dried poultry protein; whole grain corn; rice; beet fibre; poultry fat; hydrolysed poultry protein; salmon oil; minerals; yeast; ground chicory root (natural source of inulin); dried meat from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus);
Pro·Sense Vitamin Solutions
₦7,000.00Add to basket
4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product for Dog Owners! Pro-Sense Daily Multivitamin Chewable Tablets has been the right choice for my picky eating Maltese. As with some breeds my Maltese doesn’t eat a balanced diet and I worried he wasn’t getting the vitamins he needs on a daily basis.
Royal Canin Kitten Dry FoodRead more
Immune system support Growth is an essential stage in the kitten’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. Kitten helps support the 2nd age kitten’s natural defences thanks particularly to a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.