Royal Canin Small Indoor Adult Dry Dog Food
- Royal Canin Small Indoor Adult dry dog food is precise nutrition specifically made for small dogs 10 months to 8 years old weighing 9–22 pounds.
- Meets the low-energy needs of low-activity indoor dogs with an appropriate calorie level to help maintain a healthy weight
- Supports skin and coat health with optimal levels of EPA and DHA
- Highly digestible proteins promote digestive health while decreasing stool amount and odor
- Exclusive small kibble design encourages chewing
- Vendor: Oluwa Tobi
- No ratings found yet!
JOSERA KIDSRead more
Complete feed for growing dogs.
dried poultry protein; whole grain corn; rice; beet fibre; poultry fat; hydrolysed poultry protein; salmon oil; minerals; yeast; ground chicory root (natural source of inulin); dried meat from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus);
Royal Canin Hair & SkinRead more
Hair & Skin Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps maintain skin and coat health. Formulated with an exclusive complex of nutrients which helps support the skin’s barrier role. High quality proteins with specific amino acids help promote healthy hair growth and skin renewal. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids helps maintain skin health and coat condition.
Royal Canin Small Adult dry dog food is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of small breed adult dogs, as they actually require higher levels of calories per pound of body weight than large dogs. L-carnitine helps metabolize fat to help dogs maintain a healthy weight. Ideal levels of EPA and DHA support healthy …